Contact & requests

Reach out, I'm curious to hear!

You are looking for a tour or studio musician on keys? You are interested in creative collaborations? You need music for your movie production or stage project?

post@simonanke.de

Simon Anke at the keyboardsPhoto: Fenja Zoë Jensen
Request form

Tell me about your project

The more I know about your plans – date, location, line-up, budget – the faster I can give you a concrete answer.

  • Reply usually within a few days
  • Berlin, Germany-wide, international & remote
  • German or English

Tell me about the artist, line-up, rehearsal period and dates.

or directly by email: post@simonanke.de

Newsletter

Stay tuned with my newsletter

New releases, upcoming live dates and news from the studio – straight to your inbox.

Opens Mailchimp to confirm your subscription (double opt-in). Unsubscribe at any time. Details in the privacy policy. Prefer the classic form? Subscribe here.